Sunday, August 5, 2007

Want to know who recognizes your CCW permit? (concealed weapons permit)



I hear a lot of people wanting to know which state recognizes their concealed carry permit. I just renewed mine the 1st of month and the Sheriff's department gave me a list of states that will recognize mine. But not everyone knows which state will recognize their permit. Look around. The world ain't a safe place like we all want to think. That's why I have a permit to carry a concealed handgun, but where can I carry it? Click on the "Read More" and that page lists all of the states where your permit is recognized.

read more | digg story

3 comments:

nanc said...

i linked to this article at longrange.

thankx mtman!

*:]

Almtnman said...

Your welcome. I also added your link over on my link section.

AMM

nanc said...

your link is added at curtains and longrange - thankx!

*:]

p.s. warren is gun guy at longrange and quite knowledgeable i might add.

Alabama Mountain Mans Blog

This Blog has had -- Site Meter --visitors since April 14, 2007